The GDPR aim to strengthen the protection of personal data in light of significant technological changes since the original Data Protection directive in 1995.
We are working on ensuring our on-going compliance across the six data protection principles to ensure data within school is:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- Used for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept no longer than is necessary.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
Please check back for more information soon.
Our GDPR policy can be found HERE